The most filling food that you can eat with the least calories I would have to say protein bars. They have a moderate amount of calories(enough for your body to function). They also contain a lot of protein which helps with muscle health and development. Another food that is very filling without many calories is calorie smart homemade chicken noodle soup. If made properly it can have less calories per serving than a soft drink. It takes some time to make though. You can Google the recipe. It is very filling and perfect for one of those cool chilly nights when you do not want to go out to eat and you are freezing in your own home. The soup is thick with chunks of chicken and carrots. There are also no yolk egg noodles and onion. It is very healthy and I have never met someone that does not like it.
- What food has the most protein and the least amount of calories?
- What is the most filling food you can eat with the lowest amount of calories?
- What is the most filling food you can eat with the least calories?
- How many calories do I need every day excluding the amount of calories I burn in exercise?
- How many calories are in a boiled chicken breast?